LET'S TALK ABOUT CANCER
How has this disease touched your life? Have you experienced it yourself or have you supported someone who has? I'm not an expert on this devastating disease, but I do know this: how you think about it determines the kind of experience you will have with it. And the more positive energy and support that surrounds you, the better off you’ll be. Gemstones are not a cure, but they can help. They work on our subtle energies and are really powerful when infused with intention. And may I humbly suggest that a crystal clear intention is to KICK Cancer in the teeth! Never mind being a Cancer ‘survivor’ - I want people to feel like a ’triumphant victor’ or ‘conquering hero’!
To help with this intention, I recommend the powerful healing energy of the gemstones in this mix:
1. Smoky Quartz is excellent for times of distress, and perfect to use when we need to shift out of fear and into forward motion to manifest recovery. Especially supportive during chemotherapy, it is a powerfully grounding stone that gives us strength in difficult times.
2. Strawberry Quartz brings a deep sense of empathy allowing release of suppressed or unexpressed anger, jealousy and resentment, and clears the way for healing. It encourages reconciliation with others as well as forgiveness and true acceptance of ourselves.
3. Rose Quartz imparts a warm, loving, feminine energy that soothes the emotions. It promotes unconditional love and deep inner healing, while enhancing our feeling of self worth. It also increases our capacity to empathise and encourages hope, optimism and self-care.
4. White Jade brings a sense of calm and peace while channeling pure healing white light. It supports us through difficult times and purifies our energy so we don’t internalise our negative experiences, but move forward to radiance and health so we may express our higher purpose.
5. Lava is a grounding stone that strengthens our connection to the earth. It boosts courage, bringing us stability in times of change and provides guidance and understanding in situations where we feel uncertain, vulnerable or under attack. A calming stone, Lava is excellent at dissipating anger and gives a protective shield against negative energy.
If you or someone close to you needs to boost their strength to navigate their recovery from cancer, I recommend the Kaya Jewellery Survivor Collection. We've created Malas, necklaces and bracelets in the above gemstone mix, along with lava beads, so you can rub nurturing essential oils onto the beads to encourage self-care and healing. VIEW COLLECTION
I've also had great success with affirmations - they help shift the mind into creating incredibly positive outcomes. Try this one:
HAPPY TO HELP
I love channeling my creativity to connect with people in a meaningful way and then to help them feel better through my jewellery. If you'd like a design made with the above gemstones, or any other that will assist with your challenges, please get in touch. I'd love to help.
I left Canada to marry a wonderful Aussie man and was just
settling into motherhood when he suffered a stroke from a
bad neck manipulation. Since then, I’ve been on a mission to help people get through difficult times.
At Kaya, we create meaningful pieces that bring comfort and hope, supporting you on your wellness journey. Our designs combine meditation and affirmations with healing gemstones and lava beads to diffuse essential oils.
We want to help reignite your vibrancy and joie de vivre by sharing the positive energy that is infused in each piece. I know you’ll love yours. All the best, Marlowe
Article credit : Marlowe Richards www.kayajewellery.com.au